Fixed Deposit Terms & Conditions
This Fixed Deposit Terms & Conditions (“Product Terms”) is in relation to the PAN verification as Financial Products as per the Marketplace Terms executed between Signzy Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated under the CompaniesAct 2013, having its corporate office at: Awfis, 8th Floor, One International Center (Tower 1), Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, 400013 (“Signzy”) and me (an individual) / us (a company/ Trust/ LLP/ Partnership/ Sole Proprietorship (“Subscriber”). The Subscriber and Signzy may individually be referred to as “Party” and collectively as “Parties”. The Product Terms hereunder shall be deemed to be a part of the Marketplace Terms and shall be legally valid and enforceable rights/ duties/ obligations of each Party. The following terms and conditions would be applicable on the Fixed Deposit API as Financial Product, which the Subscriber has agrees to comply at all times-
“Procedures” means the instructions/ procedure/ guidelines prescribed by Signzy/ its Financial Partner to the Subscriberfor performing its obligations under the Product Terms from time to time.”Business” means the business of marketing and sourcing business for the said ‘Financed Product’ carried out by the Subscriber.“Customers” means the customers of the said Financed Products.
- Signzy hereby appoints the said Subscriberas direct sellingagentfor marketing and sourcing of the Fixed Deposit Product of the Financial Partner and to do all such acts, deeds and things as described in this Product Terms and as instructed by Signzy from time to time in the State / City / District / Area, more particularly mentioned in Schedule A hereto and such other areas as Signzy/ its Finance Partner may permit from time to time in writing.(“Services”)
- Subscriber shall, provide the Customer(s) the Facility to apply for opening a fixed deposit with and/or such other service or facility as may be agreed between the Parties from time to time, in writing only.
- The Parties agree that the aforementioned Facility shall be provided to the Customers strictly in accordance with the norms prescribed by Signzy/ its Financial Partnerfrom time to time.
- The Subscriber may, if approved by Signzy/ its Financial Partner and in such manner and upon such part or parts of the premises from where the Subscriber is going to conduct its Business as Signzy/ its Financial Partner may direct (“Premises“), display a sign or signs bearing the words’ “Independent Financial Servicerof Financial Partner”-Example – “Independent Financial ServicerofBajaj Finance Ltd.” for Fixed DepositProductoffered by Bajaj Finance(Or such other similar words as ‘may from time to time be specified and approved by Signzy/ its Financial Partnerin writing). Further, the Subscribermay place the words “Independent Financial Service Provider of the Financial Partner” (or such words as may from time to time be specified and approved by Signzy/ its Financial Partner in writing) on his visiting card and in the newspaper advertisements issued by the Subscriber in connection with the Business for the purpose of this Product Terms, in such manner and in any such other places as Signzy/ its Financial Partner may direct.
- The appointment of the Subscriberas direct selling agentshall be at the sole discretion of Signzy/ its Financial Partner.
- The appointment is on a non-exclusive basis and Signzy/its Financial Partner may appoint one or more direct agentas deemed fit by Signzy/ its Financial Partner.
- It shall be the duty of the Subscriber to collect all necessary and relevant documents as mentioned in Schedule-Vand/or as specified by Signzy/ its Financial Partner (in accordance with the extant RBI and PMLA guidelines), from customers to whom Signzy/ its Financial Partnerhas either provided Products or agreed to provide Products and submit the same to Signzy/ its Financial Partnerwithout any delay.
- The Financial Partnershall have the sole and exclusive discretion either to accept or reject any of the proposals from the customers. Such decisions of Financial Partner shall be final and conclusive.
- SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Subscriber will carry out his duties strictly in accordance with the norms prescribed by Signzy/ its Financial Partners from time to time and/or as more particularly stated in Schedule I. Subscriber may carry out the duties hereunder through its partners.
- Signzy shall have the sole and exclusive discretion either to accept or reject any of the proposals from the customers approached by the Subscriber or its partners for availing the Products. Such decisions of Signzy/ its Financial Partner shall be final and conclusive
- It shall be the duty of the Subscriber to collect all necessary and relevant documents as mentioned in Annexure I and/or as specified by Signzy/ its Financial Partner, from customers to whom Signzy/ its Financial Partner has either provided Products or agreed to provide Products and submit the same to Signzy/ its Financial Partner without any delay.
- It shall be the endeavor and duty of the Subscriber to identify genuine customers based on the standards and norms prescribed by Signzy/ its Financial Partner from time to time for availing of the Products.
- If Subscriber suppresses any information or conducts himself in such a manner as to be guilty of inducing Signzy/ its Financial Partner to accept any proposal for the ulterior benefit of the Subscriber, the Subscriber shall be liable for the loss caused to Signzy/ its Financial Partner and it shall be open to Signzy/ its Financial Partner to terminate the appointment and take recourse to appropriate legal proceedings.
- OBLIGATIONS OF SUBSCRIBER
- The Subscriber shall not carry out any transactions in cash. If any such unauthorized cash collection is done by the Subscriber from the Customers, Signzy has every right to adjust from the Statement of Service Charges/ from the amount of Fees payable, any such cash amount (with applicable interest) collected by the Subscriber in addition to taking recourse to appropriate legal proceedings.
- The Subscriber shall under no circumstances either share in part or in full the commission/fees/charges received from Signzy, with any customers nor will the Subscriber provide to a customer any incentive either in cash or kind.
- The Subscriber is prohibited from launching any scheme pertaining to the Financial Partner’s Products without prior written approval of Signzy.
- The Subscriber shall not accept any payments from customers of Signzy/ its Financial Partner in the name of the Signzy/ its Financial Partner or in the name of its employees/associates.
- The Subscriber shall not provide any financial advice to any customers of Financial Partner and if done so, the same shall be at cost and risk of the Subscriber.
- The Subscriber shall not make any statement/ representation / warranty/ promises or assurances on behalf of Signzy/ its Financial Partner to its customers beyond what is contained in the brochures or catalogues setting out the details of the Financial Products as issued by Financial Partner.
- The Subscriber shall not make any false promises or gives any assurances or make any representation which is not otherwise contained in the schemes circulated by Signzy/ its Financial Partner and on account of such representation if Signzy/ its Financial Partner suffers any damage, loss or is made to institute/ defend any litigation, the Subscriber shall be bound to indemnify Signzy/ its Financial Partner under such circumstances, for all the loss suffered or sustained and this indemnity by the Subscriber shall survive the termination of his appointment. Signzy/ its Financial Partner may, at its sole discretion, withhold any and all monies payable to the Subscriber and adjust the same against any losses/ damage incurred by Signzy/ its Financial Partner. This is without prejudice to the other rights and remedies in law and/ or contract that Signzy/ its Financial Partner may have against the Subscriber.
- The Subscriber shall not be entitled to transfer or assign all or any part of his rights or duties and any such transfer or assignment shall be void, except when the duties are carried out through its partners. Notwithstanding anything hereunder, the Subscriber shall be assign rights to the sub-agents for the purposes of this Product Terms.
- The Subscriber shall ensure that it provides its Services strictly in accordance with the ‘Model Code of Conduct for the Direct Selling Agents’ (including all amendments, modifications or supplementation thereto from time to time) as prescribed by Signzy/its Financial Partner and annexed hereto as Schedule III.
- Subscriber agrees that upon hiring any persons by theSubscriber, the Subscriber shall, at that time, clearly convey to such person that the Subscriber, and not Signzy/ its Financial Partner, is the employer of such persons. The Subscriber shall bear sole responsibility for payment of all wages, compensation and benefits to its Personnel and any other contributions that may be applicable to its Personnel and Signzy/ its Financial Partner shall not be liable in this regard in any manner whatsoever.
- It is also understood by the Subscriber that the Personnel of the Subscriber shall be employed by and will be on the payroll of the Subscriber and shall be governed by the contractual terms specified the Subscriber. The Subscriber shall at all times be solely responsible and liable for all acts or omissions of such Personnel including any misrepresentation or adverse claims of whatsoever nature made on or against Signzy/ its Financial Partners, by and/or on behalf of or on account of the Personnel of the Subscriber.
- In case of any breach or offence being committed by any Personnel of the Subscriber, the Subscribershall be liable and responsible for all consequences thereof without recourse to Signzy/ its Financial Partner in any manner whatsoever.
- The Subscriber warrants that it shall not engage any person involved in any illegal activities, actively engaged with political parties, charged with any offence or with any criminal record/conviction, for participating directly or indirectly, in providing the Services under this Product Terms. The Subscriber shall forthwith inform Signzy in the event this warranty does not hold good and adopt immediate remedial measures.
- The Subscriber shall ensure that on termination of services of any Personnel or in the event of discontinuance of service of any person engaged by the Subscriber, the Subscriber shall withdraw all the authorizations given to such Personnel and ensure that on termination or discontinuance of service, due caution is exercised to ensure that under no circumstances the ex-Personnel represent the Subscriber.
- PAYMENT TO SUBSCRIBER
- For the Services provided by the Subscriber, through itself or its partners, Signzy will pay the Subscriber such brokerage/commission inclusive of applicable taxes(“Fees”) as specified in Schedule-I hereto.
- It is hereby agreed that any Products sourced by the Subscriberin its own name or in the name of any of its family member will not be considered eligible for payment of Fees.
- Subscriber, It is hereby agreed that Signzy shall determine the quantum of Fees payable to the Subscriber in accordance with the terms of this Product Termson a periodical basis and shall share the statement with respect to the amount of such Fees after making the statutory deductions (hereafter referred to as ‘Statement of Service Charges’) with the Subscriber in line with the process set out in Schedule II
- The Statement of Service Charges shall be shared to the authorized personnel of the Subscriber the details of which are given herein below:
To be filled in by the Subscriber Sr. No. Name of the authorized recipient Designation Official address and Email-id 1 2
The approval/ confirmation to the said statement shall be unambiguously communicated to Signzy in writing by anyone of the above authorized recipients of the Subscriber.
- It is hereby agreed that no payments shall be made to the Subscriber in the form of any advance and/ or before the release of the Statement of Service Charges to the Subscriber.
- The Subscriber / its authorized personnel, upon receipt of the Statement of Service Charges under either of the aforesaid modes, shall accord its approval in writing within a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the said Statement Subscriber
- Further, it is hereby agreed that in cases where no response has been received from the Subscriberwithin the aforesaid period of 15 (Fifteen) days from the date on which the said statement was shared by Signzy, the amount of Fees as determined by Signzy shall be deemed to be approved and no further modifications shall be accepted by Signzy.
- Any reimbursement to be claimed by the Subscriber shall be made by the way of issuance of a separate Debit Note and shall issue the same in due course. The payment towards reimbursement of expenses shall be processed by Signzy upon receipt of Debit Notes.
- All payments (including reimbursements) shall be made to the Subscriber after making the statutory deductions (including income tax TDS) in accordance with this Product Terms.
- Any cancellation and/ or reversal of a transaction by a customer may lead to reversal and subsequent recovery of any fees payable/paid to Subscriber. Such recovery may be by set off and/or withholding of fees payable to the Subscriber or other necessary action. m) Signzy will regularly reconcile payments made to Subscriber and any excess payments shall be recovered. Signzy reserves the right to withhold payment of Fees, if any complaints are received against the Subscriber.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES BY DA:
- (a)obtain all licenses/ permissions / authorizations as required under all the applicable laws and keep the same valid by renewing it from time to time as required under the said Acts. In case of contravention, Signzy and its Financial Partner will not be liable for any act arising out of the said contravention.(b) Maintain all the registers and records required to be maintained under the various laws and enactments, in relation to the services and as may be applicable to the Subscriber.(c) Use only such letter head, invoices, signs, display materials, promotional literature, equipment and other items in connection with the Financial Partner as shall be approved in writing by Signzy and to immediately desist from the use of display of any signs, materials or objects if Signzy directs.(d) Maintain the interior and exterior of the Premises and all parts thereof to the satisfaction of Signzy/ its Financial Partner and to ensure that any requirements of Signzy and its Financial Partner in this regard are fulfilled.(e) Operate the Business during the term of this Product Terms on such days and between such hours, as Signzy/ its Financial Partner shall specify(f) Permit Signzy, the Financial Partner and their representatives to enter the Premises as and when required for the purposes of ascertaining whether the provisions of this Product Terms are being complied with.
- ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF SUBSCRIBER:
The Subscriber agrees and undertakes that:
- It shall comply and ensure that its personnel also comply, with the terms and conditions of this Product Terms and all other documents issued by and adhere to the service levels prescribed by Signzy/ its Financial Partner in pursuance hereof and shall adopt fair practice in performance of the Services
- It shall comply with all the applicable laws with respect to performance of the Services and obligations contained in this Product Terms as well as in relation to its personnel including anti bribery laws, fair practice codes, ‘do not call’ registry and any guidelines, policies or code prescribed by Signzy/ its Financial Partner, from time to time and shall ensure procurement and renewal of registrations, licenses, permits, and/or certificates required for conducting its business. All taxes, fees, charges and other outgoings incurred or to be incurred under any Laws shall be at the complete cost and responsibility of the Subscriber.
- It shall carry out its responsibilities in accordance with recognized professional standards and ethics and shall not conduct itself, or deal with any third party, in a manner that would result in a conflict of interest or be detrimental to the interest of Signzy/ its Financial Partner, without Signzy/ its Financial Partner’s written consent in this regard.
- It shall promptly inform Signzy of any expiry, suspension, or modification of any authorizations in relation to any Services or initiation of any adverse action by any relevant authority concerned in relation thereto;
- It shall, at its own costs, undertake all investments and arrange infrastructure facilities including repair and upgradation thereof, required for rendering the Services.
- In order to enable the Customer to apply for fixed deposit of Signzy/ its Financial Partner through online mode (Website/Mobile Application of the Subscriber), an API Integration will be done by Signzy/ its Financial Partner on Subscriber’s website, in such manner as agreed between the parties herein and as more specifically provided in Annexure II, as per data security laws and regulations.
- It shall on its Website/Mobile Application, provide the Customer an option of submitting an application for opening a fixed deposit with Financial Partner of Signzy on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by Signzy/ its Financial Partner in this regard from time to time, in writing. For the purpose of providing such an option, Subscriber shall develop an appropriate page on the Application as may be mutually agreed between the Parties in writing.
- It shall provide option for submitting an online application for opening a fixed deposit only in single individual name. It shall not provide option for opening of fixed deposit in joint name or in the name of entities viz. Proprietorship Concern, Partnership Firm, Company, Trust, Society, HUF, etc.
- It shall host on its Application, Signzy/ its Financial Partner’s application form along with the terms and conditions for the purpose of enabling the Customer(s) to apply for opening fixed deposit with Signzy/ its Financial Partner, in such form and manner prescribed in Annexure II and as maybe prescribed by Signzy/ its Financial Partner from time to time.
- The application for opening fixed deposit as submitted by the Customer on the Application along with such other details as may be agreed between the Parties in this regard shall be forwarded to Signzy/ its Financial Partneras per the process detailed in Annexure II. The process detailed out in Annexure II may be mutually modified by the Parties, from time to time, in writing only.
- It shall take consent of Customers to share all the details mentioned in application form, CKYC Number and other related details to Signzy/ its Financial Partnerfor processing the application.
- It shall take consent of Customers authorizing Signzy/ its Financial Partnerto contact the customers for verifying the customer details, processing the application etc.
- It shall comply with extant applicable KYC guidelines, applicable in its capacity as the Subscriber. In case of online applications, Subscriber shall, along with the application details stated herein above, forward to Signzy/ its Financial Partner, CKYC number/ KIN. Subscriber shall share current address proof which may not available on CKYCR basis revised guidelinesand/or such other details as may be mutually agreed between the Parties from time to time in writing, in order to enable Signzy/ its Financial Partnerto process the fixed deposit application submitted by such Customer on the Application.
- Provide all the documents including but limited to transaction records, audit trails, transaction portfolios, relating to transactions stipulated under Product Terms on quarterly basis during the Term of this Product Terms. Subscriber shall retain all records and documents in relation to this Product Terms for a period of 5 (Five) years post termination of this Product Terms and produce the same to Signzy/ its Financial Partner, upon request, within a period of 7 (Seven) business days of such request.
- Maintain proper records/audit trails relating to the activities/each transaction carried out under this Product Terms and shall share with SIGNZY/ ITS FINANCIAL PARTNER along with Application Form.
- It shall not either directly or indirectly make or give any commitment on behalf of Signzy/ its Financial Partnerrelating to acceptance of Customer’s application for opening fixed deposit and/or any product or service offered by Signzy/ its Financial Partner.
- It shall not make any statement/ representation / warranty/ promises or assurances, issue communication on behalf of Signzy/ its Financial Partnerto its customers or any third party in relation to the Services or otherwise, unless pre-approved by Signzy/ its Financial Partnerin writing.
- It shall not accept any payments from customers of Signzy/ its Financial Partner in the name of Subscriber or in the name of its employees/associates.
- It shall under no circumstances either share in part or in full the commission/fees/charges received from Signzy/ its Financial Partner, with any customers nor will Subscriber provide to a customer any incentive either in cash or kind.
- It shall be entitled to transfer or assign all or any part of his rights or duties and any such transfer or assignment with prior written consent to S Signzy/ its Financial Partner.
- It shall neither do or omit to do any act which may in the sole opinion of Signzy/ its Financial Partnerbring the name of Signzy/ its Financial Partneror the corporate logo of Signzy/ its Financial Partneror any of its Affiliates into disrepute nor shall it display any board, sign etc., or making any representation to any third party or the Customers which implies that is a sales representative or an agent of the Company. However, Subscriber shall be entitled to use logo of Signzy/ its Financial Partneron the mobile application or website for services envisaged under this Product Terms in the manner as agreed under this Product Terms/between the parties.
- Subscriber, including its Personnel shall avoid any (i) conflict of interest with Signzy/ its Financial Partnerand/or (ii) misuse of Signzy/ its Financial Partner resources, in each and every act done by Subscriber under this Product Terms.
- It shall be responsible for submission of any documents within the timelines specified by Signzy/ its Financial Partner, if applicable.
- It shall immediately notify Signzy/ its Financial Partnerin writing of any event which may result in or which may give reason to believe that there may be a work stoppage, slowdown, or other impediments or disruptions in the due performance of the obligations of Subscriber under this Product Terms.
- It shall develop and establish a robust framework for documenting, maintaining and testing business continuity and recovery procedures. Subscriber shall also periodically test the business continuity and recovery plan and shall also consider occasional joint testing and recovery exercises as may be desired by Signzy/ its Financial Partner.
- In the event of interruption of any service or loss of use and/or access to the Application, Subscriber shall use all reasonable endeavor to restore the service and /or access to the Website as soon as possible on its best effort basis.
- It shall not exercise any lien or right of set off or appropriation on the assets, properties, monies, documents, instruments or materials belonging to Signzy/ its Financial Partnerand/or Signzy/ its Financial Partner’s customers, which are in the custody of the Subscriber for any reason whatsoever.
- The Subscriber shall be solely liable for all acts and omissions of the personnel of the Subscriber
- The Subscriber shall put in place appropriate code of conduct for its personnel involved in performance of the Services and shall maintain discipline amongst its personnel. The Subscriber agrees that it will remove or disallow such personnel to provide any services in relation to this Product Terms, if in the sole opinion of Signzy/ its Financial Partner, the quality of service rendered by the personnel is not up to the mark as per Signzy/ its Financial Partner, it is not in the interest of Signzy/ its Financial Partnerthat such personnel are involved in providing the Services.
- TERMINATION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES:
- Signzy may forthwith / terminate (without notice or assigning any reasons to that effect) this Product Terms, if the Subscriber (a) discontinues its business, (b) if Subscriber or any of his employees / agents have indulged in unlawful activities or have doaudne something which has caused losses to Signzy/ its Financial Partner and/ or to any of their affiliates or caused damage to the reputation of Signzy/ its Financial Partner and/ or their affiliates (c) if found that Subscriber and/ or his relatives are employees of the Financial Partners and/ or their group companies. (d) there is change in the constitution; or management of the Subscriberwhether or not involving a change in the ownership structure without written consent from the Signzy for such change, (c) becomes insolvent or goes under liquidation, received judicial indictment (whether within India or any other location), (d) has committed breach of confidentiality, security, and (d) demonstrable deterioration in quality of services rendered
- On the termination of the appointment, the Subscriber shall immediately return to Signzy all the documents and relevant papers concerning the Products and all information, Product Termss, documents and papers lying with the Subscriber relating to transactions executed between Signzy/its Financial Partner and customers and give a written confirmation of its having so done.
- In the event of termination of the appointment, Signzy may withhold any payments to be made to the Subscriber in connection with any application of any customer, such payments being due to the Subscriber, till such time as the Subscriber deposits all documentation concerning any existing customer(s) and/ or potential customer(s).
The Subscribershall be liable for any and all losses/ damages arising directly or indirectly from any commission or omission of any acts, dishonest, criminal or fraudulent act of any of the personnel engaged or employed by the Subscriber. The Subscribershall keep Signzy and its Financial Partners indemnified at all times against any penalties, claims, demands, costs, charges, expenses and damages that Signzy/ its Financial Partner may incur or be put to by reason of the appointment of the Subscriberor because of the Subscriberviolating or infringing any law, regulation, or any condition of his appointment, breach of obligations or for any third party action against Signzy and its Financial Partners for any deficiency of service, including but not limited to any misrepresentation, fraud, impersonation or any other wrong or reasons attributable to the Subscriber. For this purpose, the term ” Subscriber” includes its employee/representative/agent acting on its behalf or on its instructions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
The Subscribershall not use the name logo or any trade name or trademark/copyright of the Financial Partner without prior written consent of Signzy. In the event of the Subscriberbeing granted consent to use name logo or trade mark of the Financial Partner pursuant to his appointment, the same shall be on a limited basis as permitted by Signzy in writing and the Subscribershall not claim any right, title or interest to the same. Upon termination of his appointment, the Subscribershall immediately cease to use and withdraw any such material carrying the name logo or trade mark of the Financial Partner and destroy the same forwarding the evidence thereof to Signzy within 5 days of termination of his appointment.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The terms and conditions mentioned herein may be amended and/ or modified by Signzy at its sole discretion without any prior notice to the Subscriber.
- The Subscriber shall not sub-contract the performance of any of the services to any other person unless it is specifically permitted by Signzy in writing. If such sub-contracting is permitted, the Subscriber shall be responsible and liable for all acts and actions of its sub-contractor, as though they were the acts and actions of Subscriber. Nothing in this Product Terms shall be construed to create any contractual or other relationship between Signzy/ its Financial and any contractor or sub-contractor of the Subscriber, nor create any obligation on the part of Signzy/ its Financial to pay or ensure payment of any monies due to and/or from any contractor or sub-contractor.
- The Subscriber hereby agrees and covenants that Subscriber shall immediately notify Signzy in writing of any event which may result in or which may give reason to believe that there may be a work stoppage, slowdown, or other impediments or disruptions in the due performance of the obligations of Subscriber under this Product Terms.
- The Subscriber shall develop and establish a robust framework for documenting, maintaining and testing business continuity and recovery procedures. The Subscriber shall also annually test the business continuity and recovery plan which shall be provided to Signzy/ its Financial Partner, upon a request from Signzy/its Financial Partners in this regard and the Subscriber shall also consider occasional joint testing and recovery exercises as may be desired by Signzy/its Financial.
- The Subscriber shall keep complete and accurate records of all operations and expenses in connection with the Services provided to Signzy. All the records in connection with the services rendered under this Product Terms shall be preserved by the Subscriber the till term of this Product Terms from the date of expiry of the term/renewal period of this Product Terms the record is made, and in no event shall be excised without first having duly, adequately and timely informed Signzy/ its Financial Partner. Post term of this Product Terms, the data shall be deleted and returned to Signzy, with the Subscriber confirming such deletion.
- The Subscriber shall at all times, during the term of this Product Terms and after the termination of this Product Terms, cooperate and allow Signzy/ its Financial Partner, their management, their auditors and/or RBI or other regulators (including external auditors) unrestricted access to inspect, examine and audit the Subscriber’s operations and business records which are directly relevant to the Services, and provide all other documents and records which the Subscriber may be called upon within two (2) days or within such time as may be required by Signzy, its Financial Partner and/or any Regulators to ensure a prompt and accurate audit related to the scope of Services.
- The Subscribershall at all times, during the term of this Product Terms, cooperate and allow Signzy/ its Financial Partner, its management, its auditors and/or RBI or other regulators (including external auditors) to review and monitor the security practices and control processes of the Subscriberon a regular basis and require the Subscriber to disclose security breaches.
- Signzy/ its Financial Partner will periodically and at its own cost, as it deems fit, review the financial and operational condition of the Subscriberto assess the Subscriber’s ability to continue to meet its outsourcing obligations under this Product Terms. Such due diligence review which is based on all available information about Subscriber should highlight any deterioration or breach in performance standards, confidentiality and security and in business continuity preparedness.
- The Subscriber herein shall ensure that their employee(s), person in-charge of business; directors(s), personnel(s), shall at all time adhere to all applicable laws in the territory in relation to the services of Subscriber hereunder, including but not limited to the provisions of the Prevention of Corruption Act 1988 and including any amendments thereto. Subscriber nor any of their employee(s), person in-charge of business; directors(s), personnel(s) shall or have: (i) offered, paid; promised to pay, or authorized the payment of any money or anything of value, to any government officer / authority or any political party for the purposes of inducing a person/public servant to perform improperly or influencing any act or decision of such person/public servant or political party in relation to the Services or direct business to any person, in each case where such payment, offer or promise is prohibited under the Prevention of Corruption Act 1988 including any amendments thereto; or (ii) engaged in any activity that would in any manner result in violation of the Prevention of Corruption Act 1988 including any amendments thereto.
- The Parties herein agree to conduct all its dealing in a very ethical manner and with the highest standards. The Parties herein shall provide all possible assistance to each other in order to investigate any possible instances of unethical behavior or business conduct violations that may come to their knowledge and to ensure for timely action in order to prevent and detect of any illegal gratification offering either in cash or in kind in the course of all or any dealings under this Product Terms. Both Parties shall ensure all possible efforts to prevent and protect each other from committing any incorrect / wrong practices and under no circumstances any employee, official or representative of any government, government, agency or other government instrumentality, or any political party or candidates, or any other holders of public office, or any person, be offered, promised or paid, directly or indirectly, any money, remuneration, favours or things of value, or be provided any other benefit, directly or indirectly, in connection with obtaining or maintaining contracts or business, or securing any other improper advantage.
- Any instance of such violations shall be will be viewed with utmost seriousness and the respective Financial Partner reserves the right to take all appropriate actions or remedies under applicable laws.
- This Product Terms supersedes any previous Product Termss or arrangements between Signzy and the Subscriber in respect of the Services (whether oral or written) in relation to Fixed Deposit as Financial Productsand represents the entire understanding in relation to the Fixed Deposit as Financial Product.
The Subscriber to mobilize the fixed deposit of the Financial Partner through their Application. The Subscriber has developed an end to end digital flow to execute the Financial Partners’ fixed deposit orders.
Signzy shall provide the access to the APIs/ solution in relation to Fixed Deposit module to the Subscriber.
For the Fixed Deposits by Bajaj Finance (“Bajaj”), the following modules shall be made available for usage:
- Dedupe API: Tells if the user is an existing customer of Bajaj or not and passes customer id if he/she is an existing customer. The same API also checks for the KYC of the user.
- Bill desk Payment Gateway Integration: This enables the User to make the payment from one of the supported banks and conforms the same
- SFDC API- To place the final order with Bajaj. All the user details and product details are sent through this API
- The reverse feed for FD success will come via email.
Process for generating invoices and payment of Statement of Services Charges:
End to end process from invoice generation to payment is as under:
- Post month-end, Signzy shall calculates brokerage as per available brokerage grid basis final FD Register generated by the Financial Partner.
- Signzy shares brokerage calculations with DA.
- Subscriber vets the calculation and sends the hard copy of the invoice
- Signzy then shares hard copy with the Finance team to process payment
- Signzy’s Finance team releases the payment
Checklist for documents to be collected by the Subscriber
- Proof of Address
- Aadhar card
- Electricity bill within 6 months
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Valid passport
- Proof of identity
- Pan card
- KIN of the customer to be shared